Melissa's Transformation - The Blog :-)

Obviously, I'm Melissa :-) This is my incredible journey as I transform inside and out after having gastric bypass surgery on Dec. 29, 2004. It's a wild, wonderful trip!
I am newly separated. I live in Pasadena, Texas, ya'll, with my little Schnoodle dog named Katie! I love helping people in all phases of this weight-loss journey.

1.01.2005

Post-Op Day 3 - Another day down

8:38 p.m. - Ok I've made it through the most of this day. I find myself feeling hungry. Or am I just tired of Gatorade, broth, water and Propel? haha

The diarrhea has calmed down, but my urine is still darker than I would like. I will keep chugging liquids. I worry about stretching my pouch, but Julius said liquids go through fast.

I am going to watch some TV, and then hopefully sleep through the night. I walked about 40 minutes total today - so that's good. Hopefully I won't be dizzy tomorrow and can walk longer.

I hope I feel better tomorrow. God please bless me. Thank You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home