Melissa's Transformation - The Blog :-)

Obviously, I'm Melissa :-) This is my incredible journey as I transform inside and out after having gastric bypass surgery on Dec. 29, 2004. It's a wild, wonderful trip!
I am newly separated. I live in Pasadena, Texas, ya'll, with my little Schnoodle dog named Katie! I love helping people in all phases of this weight-loss journey.

7.18.2005

Too funny...

At Torrid they have some new Hello Kitty t-shirts I am gonna have to get.

Because Scott is a metal head, I have to get this shirt to wear to his shows (sorry the pic is fuzzy):






















The other one I want just because...haha To see Kitty wearing an afro with a pick on a shirt that says ""Can you dig it?" totally cracks me up! It's soooo me!

1 Comments:

  • At July 24, 2005 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I also just saw one of the check companies is offering Hello Kitty checks. I saved the flyer for you. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home