Melissa's Transformation - The Blog :-)

Obviously, I'm Melissa :-) This is my incredible journey as I transform inside and out after having gastric bypass surgery on Dec. 29, 2004. It's a wild, wonderful trip!
I am newly separated. I live in Pasadena, Texas, ya'll, with my little Schnoodle dog named Katie! I love helping people in all phases of this weight-loss journey.

7.16.2005

Post-Op Day 199 - The proof is in the pictures!!

Remember how I said in my previous post that I can't imagine that I look smaller now than I did in the photo I received yesterday? Well, it's true!

My parents shipped me some photos from their trip and OMG - I AM a lot different!!! When I opened the package, I had that same knot in my stomach I described about seeing myself in pics. However, when I went through them, I was amazed! I cannot believe how much I have changed!!! The pics of me in jeans really solidified it in my mind. I will have Scott scan them soon so I can post them here and on my website!

I have pics from their visit last July. I use them as the Before pics I pass around at my support group. To see them compared side-by-side is amazing!!

Thank You God for all these wonderful changes! I never want to take them for granted!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home