Melissa's Transformation - The Blog :-)

Obviously, I'm Melissa :-) This is my incredible journey as I transform inside and out after having gastric bypass surgery on Dec. 29, 2004. It's a wild, wonderful trip!
I am newly separated. I live in Pasadena, Texas, ya'll, with my little Schnoodle dog named Katie! I love helping people in all phases of this weight-loss journey.

7.17.2005

Ta-daaaa! The photos!

Below are some of the photos I wrote about yesterday!

Ok the top photo is my before pic of me at 320 or so pounds in September - about three months or so before my gastric bypass surgery.

The second one is the photo that was laying on my desk Friday. It was taken April 28, 2005, showing me at -74 pounds. I cannot get over how much smaller I look in it compared to what I was looking like in the beginning, you know? That's Toni in the pic with me. She will be having her Bypass surgery in less than three weeks! Go Toni!

The third photo is the one I shot with my little Polaroid on Friday so I can gauge if my face looks different or not. I think it's obvious that it does. Wow!


**********

If that weren't enough, like I said, I received photos from my folks yesterday. These pics blew me away! (For the record, Scott wasn't sweaty! haha He had just come in from turning the sprinklers on!)




This photo below REALLY showed me how much I have lost!


This last pic is my fave!


Now for the comparison pics between last July when my folks were here and this July! MAN what a difference!

This last one below blows my mind! You can even see that Scott has lost weight too! What a couple of hotties we now! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home