Melissa's Transformation - The Blog :-)

Obviously, I'm Melissa :-) This is my incredible journey as I transform inside and out after having gastric bypass surgery on Dec. 29, 2004. It's a wild, wonderful trip!
I am newly separated. I live in Pasadena, Texas, ya'll, with my little Schnoodle dog named Katie! I love helping people in all phases of this weight-loss journey.

7.17.2005

Scott & Kitty - an introduction

Scott just copied me on an email he sent to the couple we met last night. I loved how he described us, so I thought I would cut and paste it here.

Well here we are!

It was great meeting you two last night. You two really helped put us more at ease. Fortunately at that point in the evening, we were finally starting to get into our groove anyway but ya’ll befriending us at the end was the icing on a growingly nice cake for us so again, thank you.

We didn’t really totally introduce ourselves properly last night so I will take the time to do so now.

Melissa goes by the name “Kitty” and has for many years now. Well really, ever since she moved here from Louisville in 2001. She’s “Hello Kitty” in human form and now that I’ve said that, you may be thinking the same thing yourself. Her creamy white complexion, the shape and contours of her face and her bubbly and bouncy attitude (and the occasional set of Kitty ears she may wear from time to time ;-) ), makes her the perfect human version of “Hello” Kitty White.

She collects all that stuff too and even has a Hello Kitty doll sitting on the International Space Station waiting to come back to earth when the Discovery Space Shuttle finally launches and brings her back on its return flight from space. You can ask her more about that the next time we meet but yeah, she has friends in high places.

Feel free to write her at mdeaver@houston.rr.com

I’m still just plain ol’ Scott, as I had introduced myself last night, but I do have an alter ego whose name I don’t routinely go by at all either. Over the last 5 years I’ve been working quite heavily in the local Rock and Metal scene here in Houston – thus my proclivity to wear black t-shirts and jeans on most occasions as I alluded to last night.

You can find out just about anything you want to know about me (and some about Kitty) or what I’ve (we’ve) been doing here in Houston by heading over to http://www.remusproductions.com/ or http://www.remusradio.com/ – both
addresses take you to the same place.

You’re obviously catching me at a time now when I’m winding down from doing as much work in the music community as I have been the last few years. Real life stuff and situations are dictating that I do so, as you may well read on the opening page of my site if you care to indulge in a rather lengthy farewell piece that I wrote a few weeks back.

You are currently catching Kitty and I as we begin to re-explore each other and also begin focusing on us as a couple, more so than we have been in the past. Again, a lot of this is covered in the “departure from the music scene” manifesto (as I call it) written on the opening page of my web site, if you care to spend a half day reading it ;-)

After that, just enter the site and there’s a menu of options including links to my photography, my MySpace site and a bunch of other horseshit like that.

My address is obviously remus2112@houston.rr.com – “RemuS” being the Internet based moniker of mine that I referred to earlier. Either of you can call me Scott or RemuS, it really doesn’t matter to me. Whatever’s easiest for you to remember is OK.

Take care and again, it was really great meeting the both of you last night.

Scott & Kitty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home