Melissa's Transformation - The Blog :-)

Obviously, I'm Melissa :-) This is my incredible journey as I transform inside and out after having gastric bypass surgery on Dec. 29, 2004. It's a wild, wonderful trip!
I am newly separated. I live in Pasadena, Texas, ya'll, with my little Schnoodle dog named Katie! I love helping people in all phases of this weight-loss journey.

7.18.2005

Check out my bypass twin!

I've written before about my wonderful gastric bypass twin Diana. She wrote me several months into my journey letting me know she reads my journal and that she too had her surgery on the same day as I did. Ever since then we've called each other twin.

Well, she sent me a photo of herself now at -144 pounds/size 20. She's changed so much even since I saw her a few months ago. She looks AMAZING! I asked her if I could post it here and she said sure. She also sent me a Before pic. As you can see, the results for her have been amazing!

Thank you Diana for letting me post here. I know you will inspire many. I love you Girl!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home