Melissa's Transformation - The Blog :-)

Obviously, I'm Melissa :-) This is my incredible journey as I transform inside and out after having gastric bypass surgery on Dec. 29, 2004. It's a wild, wonderful trip!
I am newly separated. I live in Pasadena, Texas, ya'll, with my little Schnoodle dog named Katie! I love helping people in all phases of this weight-loss journey.

7.16.2005

Post-Op Day 199 - Gettin' busy!

Noooo...I'm not gettin' busy THAT way...yet! ;-)

I am proud to say that I've been gettin' busy this morning transferring my extensive journal to this blog. I finally did it! I think I am going to like it here once I get use to it.

Now I have to change my website to point to this blog. It will take some minor redesigns. However, I think this will make for an easier read. Plus, it will take a lot less design time on my part.

It's a rainy Saturday. Scott had to go into work. He had a crappy second half of the day yesterday and it has carried over to today.

For me, I am taking it easy. I kind of feel dizzy. I know I need to get some more liquids in me. It could be minor dehydration because I haven't been drinking enough water today or yesterday. Let me do that now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home