Melissa's Transformation - The Blog :-)

Obviously, I'm Melissa :-) This is my incredible journey as I transform inside and out after having gastric bypass surgery on Dec. 29, 2004. It's a wild, wonderful trip!
I am newly separated. I live in Pasadena, Texas, ya'll, with my little Schnoodle dog named Katie! I love helping people in all phases of this weight-loss journey.

7.14.2005

Post Day 196 - Egad!

One more thing...

I was going through pics, and I found some pics of me at the Gordon Cooper Memorial back in October 2004 - less than three months before my surgery. (The cool part of the pic is that I am pictured with Fred Haise from Apollo 13 fame. :-)

Anyway, below is a comparison of me then and me now using that pic I had taken on Sunday. Wow...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home