Melissa's Transformation - The Blog :-)

Obviously, I'm Melissa :-) This is my incredible journey as I transform inside and out after having gastric bypass surgery on Dec. 29, 2004. It's a wild, wonderful trip!
I am newly separated. I live in Pasadena, Texas, ya'll, with my little Schnoodle dog named Katie! I love helping people in all phases of this weight-loss journey.

9.26.2005

Some photos from the past week....

Some photos from the past week in Huntsville where I stayed....



This was the sky before Hurricane Rita rolled through...



Katie's beard was blowing in the gusty winds as the storm approached...


Here's Katie safe inside as the high winds and rain blew through Huntsville...


Luckily, all we had is lots of limb debris scattered about!
Here's Katie checking things out after the storm :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home