Melissa's Transformation - The Blog :-)

Obviously, I'm Melissa :-) This is my incredible journey as I transform inside and out after having gastric bypass surgery on Dec. 29, 2004. It's a wild, wonderful trip!
I am newly separated. I live in Pasadena, Texas, ya'll, with my little Schnoodle dog named Katie! I love helping people in all phases of this weight-loss journey.

9.14.2005

Post-Op Day 259: Down another .5 :-)

Just wanted to post an updated chart:



I lost another .5 - yay me! I am at 203 now! As I told Diana, I am on my hands and knees crawling to Onederland! haha But, I will get there. I will! :-)

The thing is, I know I'll get there. It's like waiting for Christmas though. I am terrible about waiting for Christmas. I want it now. No patience, I know. This journey has taught me patience, though, more than anything else. So, I know I'm getting better. I really am.

Yesterday was stressful again. I am hoping today is better. It's wearing me down. Luckily, I had a wonderful night with Scott.

Ok I need to get ready for work. God please bless all of us on this journey.

xoxox
Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home