Melissa's Transformation - The Blog :-)

Obviously, I'm Melissa :-) This is my incredible journey as I transform inside and out after having gastric bypass surgery on Dec. 29, 2004. It's a wild, wonderful trip!
I am newly separated. I live in Pasadena, Texas, ya'll, with my little Schnoodle dog named Katie! I love helping people in all phases of this weight-loss journey.

8.25.2005

Post-Op day 238: Just touching base

I don't have much time to write, but I wanted to stop in and say hi.

Scott got his flight moved up a day, so he returns TODAY!!! YAYAYAYAYA! I am so excited to see him! I know he can't wait to get back to his own home and own bed. I can tell he's really tired. I just talked to him. It's so exciting knowing I'll get to hug and kiss him today!

Other than that, I am frustrated with my weight again. I've been bloated and on my period all week, so my weight has been freaking out. I know it's because of that because I'm still keeping simple carbs out of my diet and I've exercised. This has been my weight this week:

8/20/05: 210.5 (-113.5) (33.0)
8/21/05: 209.5 (-114.5) (32.9)
8/22/05: 209.0 (-115) (32.7)
8/23/05: 210.5 (-113.5) (33.0)
8/24/05: 211.0 (-113) (33.0) GRRRRRRR My period is messing things up!!!
8/25/05: 210.5 (-113.5) (33.0)

Hopefully I am coming back down!

I've been wearing my new clothes to lots and lots of compliments. It never fails, every day I hear at least five comments on how tiny, skinny, little, slim I am. :-) I feel like my body has reshaped a little more and I am looking even curvier in the right places. I still have a long way to go with my arms, belly, boobs and thighs, but I will take all I can get now!

Finally, I received an email from a lurker reader. Her name is Erin and OMG she is soooooo gorgeous! :-) She lives in Clear Lake near where I work. We're practically the same age and she too had her surgery in December. We're the same height but she is about 40 pounds less than me. I haven't seen her before pic but her current pics are amazing! I plan to meet her sometime soon.

Ok with all that said, I gotta run. Love to everyone!

xoxox
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home