Melissa's Transformation - The Blog :-)

Obviously, I'm Melissa :-) This is my incredible journey as I transform inside and out after having gastric bypass surgery on Dec. 29, 2004. It's a wild, wonderful trip!
I am newly separated. I live in Pasadena, Texas, ya'll, with my little Schnoodle dog named Katie! I love helping people in all phases of this weight-loss journey.

7.25.2005

Post-Op Day 208: Crazy day

Good evening...

What a crazy day today. Tomorrow we're scheduled again to launch, so today was a bunch of craziness as I worked to get all my people in place for their various assignments. The day wasn't bad - just filled with me trying to direct traffic that was coming at me every which way.

I am tired. ~sigh~

I soooooooooooooooooooooooooo hope we launch tomorrow. I wish I felt more excitement; however, I think when our hopes were dashed last time, it just took something out of me. I am sure tomorrow I will feel it all again.

Other than that, I have nothing really to report. My eating was pretty ok. I had my carnation in the morning (18 grams of protein cuz I mix it with Mootopia), a protein bar for a snack, some skinless roasted chicken, a few animal crackers, half of another protein bar, a handful of Goldfish and the equivalent of two slices of pepperoni pizza. I didn't graze today, though I was hungry. My biggest area I could have improved upon was getting in more water. I was so swamped, I didn't even feel compelled to get up and get the water.

Right now I feel absolutely stuffed from the pizza. I also feel drained. I am sure the carbs from the crust are making me drowsy. I think I am going to go and soak in the tub. Scott's going to see Hank Williams III tonight, so I will be home alone. Since I have to get up early (at least by 4:45 or 5), I might just go to bed super-duper early to pamper my body.

Blessings to everyone....
Me

P.S. Diana - I updated my journal just because of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home