Melissa's Transformation - The Blog :-)

Obviously, I'm Melissa :-) This is my incredible journey as I transform inside and out after having gastric bypass surgery on Dec. 29, 2004. It's a wild, wonderful trip!
I am newly separated. I live in Pasadena, Texas, ya'll, with my little Schnoodle dog named Katie! I love helping people in all phases of this weight-loss journey.

7.20.2005

Post-Op Day 203: Good times, good friends :-)

It was great to be back at work today to see everyone. I had lots of meetings and lots to catch up on. I worked hard to eat protein when I ate. I had a few carbs, but not like I was eating.

Tonight Toni and I had dinner with my beautiful Gastric Bypass Twin Diana. It was sooooooooo awesome to see her skinny self!!!! We talked about our journey thus far, and we talked with Toni about her upcoming journey. It's hard to believe that next week at this time, Toni will be post-op! AMAZING!!

We took some pics of our gathering. The air here in Pasadena is SO HUMID! My hair is a mess. EGAD! But who cares. It's me - love me or leave me. hehe Anyway...here we are!!!


Diana! (-144 total)

Toni
(will be reborn next Wednesday - July 27, 2005)

Me! (-103.5 total)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home