Melissa's Transformation - The Blog :-)

Obviously, I'm Melissa :-) This is my incredible journey as I transform inside and out after having gastric bypass surgery on Dec. 29, 2004. It's a wild, wonderful trip!
I am newly separated. I live in Pasadena, Texas, ya'll, with my little Schnoodle dog named Katie! I love helping people in all phases of this weight-loss journey.

7.24.2005

Superstar!

Last night I took some photos of myself before going out - just as I have done in the past. This time, though, I fooled around with the pics in PhotoShop and created more artier pics than I normally have. I wanted to share them here.

Ok... Before I show the arty ones, I will show you what I actually looked like last night...


Ok here's the rest...





And you know me...I have to do some comparison photos. haha The Before pics are from a photo shoot I did in February 2004. I wasn't at my highest weight then...I'd say about 295.


Ok and here is a comparison between me now and me in February of this year (or one year after the above Before pics). In this Before pic, I was about 38 days post-op and I weighed approximately 70 pounds more than I do now. Incidentally, I weighed about 7-10 pounds less in this Before pic than I did in the above Before pics...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home