Melissa's Transformation - The Blog :-)

Obviously, I'm Melissa :-) This is my incredible journey as I transform inside and out after having gastric bypass surgery on Dec. 29, 2004. It's a wild, wonderful trip!
I am newly separated. I live in Pasadena, Texas, ya'll, with my little Schnoodle dog named Katie! I love helping people in all phases of this weight-loss journey.

7.22.2005

I'm official!

Thanks to my bypass twin Diana, I learned today that www.obesityhelp.com gave me an official Before and After pics page! How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!! Those Before and After pics have inspired me more than anything else I"ve found online in this journey!!!

I use to think how I couldn't WAIT to have my pics represented on there. And now, here I am! I was thinking today how this journey all seems like a dream. Granted, it would be the best dream ever - but still a dream. THANK YOU GOD that it's a reality!!!

Ok here's my Before and After pics page...even though I am far from After.
http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/bandafter.phtml?Member_ID=D1056071756

Here's the little pic they have for me when I post to the message boards..




Here's Diana's Before and After pics page....
http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/bandafter.phtml?Member_ID=C1115323774

And here's her little pic:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home