Melissa's Transformation - The Blog :-)

Obviously, I'm Melissa :-) This is my incredible journey as I transform inside and out after having gastric bypass surgery on Dec. 29, 2004. It's a wild, wonderful trip!
I am newly separated. I live in Pasadena, Texas, ya'll, with my little Schnoodle dog named Katie! I love helping people in all phases of this weight-loss journey.

9.02.2005

Post-Op Day 246: It's surgery day

I just wanted to post and say that I am about to leave for Methodist Hospital for my long-awaited/dreaded surgery. I am in a good state of mind right now - just eager to get it over with.

Thank you for your love and support - especially you Diana and Erin. You two are so precious. :-)

I also want to say thank you to Scott for being my rock and giving me this wonderful card this morning. I love you so much.

Ok...let's get this thing over with!

:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home