Melissa's Transformation - The Blog :-)

Obviously, I'm Melissa :-) This is my incredible journey as I transform inside and out after having gastric bypass surgery on Dec. 29, 2004. It's a wild, wonderful trip!
I am newly separated. I live in Pasadena, Texas, ya'll, with my little Schnoodle dog named Katie! I love helping people in all phases of this weight-loss journey.

4.04.2005

Post-Op Day 96 - The scale is moving in a big way!

I just had to write this really quick – the scale is moving in a BIG BIG BIG way! I lost another 2.5 yesterday. I am at 65.5 gone now! OMG I cannot BELIEVE IT!

I am sure it all has to do with I am not eating much and the swelling from the surgery is going down. Wow – I wish the rest of my weight loss would work like this. Haha WOW WOW WOW. I am just in shock. I have now not only surpassed the lowest known weight I’ve been as an adult (263.5), but I just passed my 20% mark in total body weight loss.

You know at Weight Watchers, they want your first goal to be the loss of 10% of your body weight. Then if you need to lose more (like me), they set your second goal at 20% and then so on. If I were doing WW, I would have just made a BIG milestone! But, isn’t 65.5 pounds a big milestone too? Haha Not bad for 13 weeks!

Anyway – just had to share!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home