Melissa's Transformation - The Blog :-)

Obviously, I'm Melissa :-) This is my incredible journey as I transform inside and out after having gastric bypass surgery on Dec. 29, 2004. It's a wild, wonderful trip!
I am newly separated. I live in Pasadena, Texas, ya'll, with my little Schnoodle dog named Katie! I love helping people in all phases of this weight-loss journey.

9.03.2005

ouch!

I took a long nap, which is good, but man I woke up hurting! I guess all the good stuff floating around my system post-op has worn off and now I am facing the pain of nerve-endings waking up. ouch!

I hurt worse now than I did immediately after surgery. The whole right side of my face aches and is in pain. Imagine getting a root canal and increasing the pain level by 10 times or so. It's also strange to sleep with this numb ear. It doesn't hurt but it just feels weird having this numb thing on the side of your head. It's all so hard to explain.

I know that it will get better, but I just wanted to post now and explain where I am at mentally and physically at this point.

I sure hope the vicodin kicks in soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home