Melissa's Transformation - The Blog :-)

Obviously, I'm Melissa :-) This is my incredible journey as I transform inside and out after having gastric bypass surgery on Dec. 29, 2004. It's a wild, wonderful trip!
I am newly separated. I live in Pasadena, Texas, ya'll, with my little Schnoodle dog named Katie! I love helping people in all phases of this weight-loss journey.

2.10.2006

Post-Op Day 408: Sick Girl

Hello there…

I am really sick right now. It started Wednesday morning and by Thursday morning, I felt horrible. Now, here it is 24 hours later, and I am still feeling terrible. I haven’t been this sick in a long time. I am so run down. I ache. My chest is majorly congested. My throat hurts from coughing so much. My nose is running. My head hurts. Ugh.

Needless to say, I stayed home yesterday and I am staying home today. I hate it because I don’t have any days available to take off. Oh well, I guess there’s nothing I can do about it.

Anyway, the weight loss in just one day was huge – I went from 167.5 yesterday to 164 today. It’s because I didn’t eat but minimal amounts yesterday. I know when I start eating again, it will come back. But I have to say, it sure was nice seeing 164 on the scale. That puts me at a 160-pound loss and five pounds from a normal BMI. I can’t believe I am so close regardless if it’s 164 or 167.5. I’ve come so far from 324 pounds. Wow. It’s so hard to believe.

Well, I need to take some Nyquil and sleep.

Thank You God for all my blessings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home