Melissa's Transformation - The Blog :-)

Obviously, I'm Melissa :-) This is my incredible journey as I transform inside and out after having gastric bypass surgery on Dec. 29, 2004. It's a wild, wonderful trip!
I am newly separated. I live in Pasadena, Texas, ya'll, with my little Schnoodle dog named Katie! I love helping people in all phases of this weight-loss journey.

3.10.2006

Finally - a full-length pic!

I haven't taken a full-length pic in a long time. So I was really surprised to see how much I have changed. I was like "OMG I am so small!" I know I am not small - but I sure am a lot smaller than I've ever been in my adult life!




Sorry my hair is so funky. Today is a classic humid Houston day - with some wind thrown in to really mess things up! hehe Anyway, I am wearing my infamous size 10 pants in this pic. hehe

Below is a comparison pic of me on my birthday last year (when I was rightfully thrilled that I had lost 51.5 pounds) and of me today - down 161.5 pounds. What a difference 110 pounds makes! I had NO idea last year I would lose as much as I have. What a total blessing!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home