Melissa's Transformation - The Blog :-)

Obviously, I'm Melissa :-) This is my incredible journey as I transform inside and out after having gastric bypass surgery on Dec. 29, 2004. It's a wild, wonderful trip!
I am newly separated. I live in Pasadena, Texas, ya'll, with my little Schnoodle dog named Katie! I love helping people in all phases of this weight-loss journey.

3.10.2006

Post-Op Day 436: Day Before My Birthday!!

Today at work, my wonderful team and other assorted coworkers made my day extra, extra special! OMG it was incredible!

When I got into my office, it was covered with streamer and balloons and the Birthday Princess Wand. hehe Then they took me to lunch and we had a blast. I have some photos from it. They gave me a terrific card signed by lots of people in the building as well as a $75 gift certificate to Dress Barn, where I have been finding some awesome clothes! I couldn't believe they gave me so much!

When we got back, my friend Ignacia called and told me to go the next building over. She had a lady over there make a cake for me. Well, you would NOT believe this cake. I took photos, but you just had to have to seen it in person to believe! It was the most incredible Hello Kitty cake ever! The lady is an artist and she drew Kitty free-hand! I couldn't believe it!

So, everyone gathered and sang happy birthday to me. It was the perfect ending to a perfect day at work.

Words cannot describe how much I love my team and coworkers. I am so very blessed by them. They are the greatest friends a girl could ever want. When I picked up my life and moved here five years ago this month, I had no friends here. Now, I am blessed - in abundance. Thank You God for my wonderful, beautiful friends!

Below are some pics from today:



Birthday Princess :-)


Me & My Beautiful Team (look at my jacked-up, wind-blown hair!)



My incredible cake!!! (This pic cannot do it justice!)



mmmmm I love cake!! (Though I could only eat about three bites of it!)

****
Check out more pics from today at: http://community.webshots.com/album/548436073MMqlvJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home