Melissa's Transformation - The Blog :-)

Obviously, I'm Melissa :-) This is my incredible journey as I transform inside and out after having gastric bypass surgery on Dec. 29, 2004. It's a wild, wonderful trip!
I am newly separated. I live in Pasadena, Texas, ya'll, with my little Schnoodle dog named Katie! I love helping people in all phases of this weight-loss journey.

3.06.2006

A trip down memory lane...

After seeing our pic posted in the entry below, Diana wrote me the following e-mail:

Wow we sure look good. We have come a long way. When I look at our pics from our Chili's dinner I freak out at the difference. Thanks!!! Love you too sweetie!!!
Diana


We DO look good and we've come so far. I thought I would post some pics of us just so you can get an idea of how far we've come.



The pic above was taken in May 2005 the day we first met in person! WOW!







These three pics were taken in July when we really thought we were hot stuff. :-) It was about a week before Toni had her surgery. Now Toni is down over 90 pounds!




The above two pics were taken in December 2005. Wow - look how we three changed!!!



And of course, we have the most recent pic of Diana and me in February. I repeated it here just so you can see the difference yet again!

The crazy thing is - the best is yet to come! :-) Thank you Diana for contacting me way back when so we could share this amazing journey together!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home