Melissa's Transformation - The Blog :-)

Obviously, I'm Melissa :-) This is my incredible journey as I transform inside and out after having gastric bypass surgery on Dec. 29, 2004. It's a wild, wonderful trip!
I am newly separated. I live in Pasadena, Texas, ya'll, with my little Schnoodle dog named Katie! I love helping people in all phases of this weight-loss journey.

11.01.2005

Post-Op Day 307: FINALLY!



Finally the scale moved!! I am now at 192.5!!! I am just 1.5 pounds way from moving my BMI to the Overweight range. That's right - I will no longer be considered obese. Wowowow!

I guess shaking up my eating routine yesterday helped knock me out of neutral. Whatever the explanation is, it has motivated me to stay more focused today. I generally stay pretty focused as the scale moves. It's when it stalls that I start mindless eating, etc.

I am staying home today. I started not feeling good last night. This morning I woke up at 2 a.m. and I haven't been able to go back to sleep yet. It's almost 6:30 a.m. I am going to walk Katie and then crawl back into bed.

I am just so excited to see a new number on the scale! OMG it was awesome when I looked. I cannot believe also that I am almost out of the 190s. I am truly firmly planted in Onederland! How exciting!!!

Ok I am going to wrap this up. I might post later.

THANK YOU GOD for my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home